Party Reservation Guidlines
Stowe Bowl is the place to host your perfect event. We’re a boutique bowling lounge in the heart of the Mountain Road Marketplace and we pride ourselves in being the place to host your event. We have a full restaurant menu featuring a wide variety of bites, grabs, and
entrees. We also have an extensive bar full of local craft beers, a great selection of wine, and just about any spirit that you can imagine. Whether you’re a group of ten in for a quiet outing or a group of 100 looking to party, we’re happy to have you.
Reservations for parties or events will be taken based on the following parameters:
- The party must have ten people or more.
- The party must reserve two or more lanes for two or more hours.
- We ask that no outside food or beverages be brought in aside from cake or cupcakes. Aside from being a bowling venue we are also a great restaurant with full bar!
- We require a food order from our kitchen before your event. This allows us to provide the highest level of service to your party.
- We have a VIP room available for use. If you would like to use it, please let us know ahead of time.
- If you would like to use our AV facilities, please let us know in advance as well. It takes some time to set it all up per your needs.
- We require 48-hour notice of your event's confirmation.
- We require a credit card number for confirmation of your event. In the event of a cancellation, we require 48-hour notice. Once within the 48-hour window, you will be charged 25% of your event's total cost.